Roxio Burn Description
Intuitive drag and drop disc burning and copying in an easy to use desktop widget.
* Drag and drop files directly to a recordable CD, DVD or BD
* Process, format, and burn in one easy step
* Save files and folders to your recorder drive
* Share and transfer information inexpensively and quickly
Roxio delivers the industry's best and easiEST tools for burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The new, handy Roxio Burn desktop widget lets you easily drag and drop files for burning or copying right on your desktop.The final disc will be compatible with almost any Windows computer!
DLA is now called Roxio Burn. Downloading and installing Roxio Burn will resolve DLA incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer 8.
* A convenient desktop icon appears when a disc is inserted in the drive
* Drag-and-drop functionality for FASTER copying and burning - One-click disc copying
* Media recommendation tools
* Multi-Disc burning - When files are too large for a disc, Roxio Burn prompts users to insert a disc with adequate Capacity or it will burn the files across multiple discs.
* Comprehensive support for media and disc types
* Compatible with discs burned in Vista/Win7
* .iso Image Burning - Roxio Burn will burn an .iso image. Just drop the .iso file onto the desktop icon. This allows all types of discs to be burned, including bootable, audio, video and other special disc types.
Roxio Burn Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Roxio Burn
Release notes are not available currently.
Roxio Burn Requirements
No additional system requirements.